Saturday, April 20, 2013

White & Needle Turn Appliqué, 4

Inching along...
Just about two-thirds done on this part.

Announcement: For the next month or so, I'll only be posting occasionally (once a week if I'm lucky). It's that time of year when I spend most of my day outside in the garden or orchard to finish off all that needs to be done before the heat hits. And then there's house painting as well. So I'll continue to inch along on my art work after I collapse into bed after dinner.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the orange blossoms are out, the bees are making honey, and the temperatures are in the mid-70s...A very agreeable time of year.

7 comments:

Stitching Lady said...

Good luck for your garden work and there will be quiet moments, too, when you want to sit and enjoy it all.
Similar in our life: house renovation, heavy garden works, craftsmen around with appetite for cakes......

Roxanne said...

No matter how busy you get always make time for your art...even if it's only 1/2 hour at a time. Have a great summer.

Minka said...

Love it! Enjoy the beauty of springtime!

Els said...

Really amazing Nadia !
(I'm going to try soon ;-) !)

Els said...

.... and would like to touch yours !!!

Julierose said...

Good for you--nice to get there after our VER long, cold Winter this year! I love the shadowing effect of those whites...Julierose

Mo Crow said...

post when you can this piece is so inspiring & like Els I wish I could touch all those textures of your cloth wandering!