Sunday, October 4, 2015

Look What I Found!

Last night I went to bed all jazzed up because I finally started integrating all my new fabrics into my stash. I have to re-stack/align the piles of each color because things have gotten slightly mixed up over the years. I only got through the yellows, for which I have the smallest quantity, but just ironing and handling those fabrics made me so happy. Add to that the pleasure of seeing my sewing table being cleared of fabric, and order prevailing--it's a wonder I could sleep at all.

And then I woke up early this morning, excited for the day to start. I haven't felt like that for a l-o-n-g time. A new day...

So here's what I found folded in my stacks. I knew it was there, but had forgotten it: my favorite quote about literature (by E.M.Forster).
I used a piece of an old men's shirt to write with a permanent pen. Ahhhh, so many possibilities. I am so jazzed!

2 comments:

Carli The Quilter said...

Nadia, I'm so happy for you! I know how it feels when I tidy up my sewing studio. Its like Christmas morning.

Mary Keasler said...

crab like
i like
fabric like