Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dazzle Me! 4

A friend and I went to a huge craft show yesterday. As expected, there were a number of disappointing low-quality booths. On the other hand, amazing art and craftsmanship delighted us as well. One booth in particular had painted glass with exquisite workmanship.

This beautiful 11" (28 cm) perfume bottle came home with me. Lovely colors and form plus perfect hand-painting made this festive piece irresistible. I was dazzled!

It occurs to me that the "Dazzle Me!" post titles could go on indefinitely now that I've got my philosophy well-defined...

4 comments:

Stitching Lady said...

Truely wonderful!

Martha said...

So glad it came home with you. Both joyful and dazzling.

Roxanne said...

A lovely treasure and definitely 'Dazzling'!

Mo Crow said...

a magic bottle!